Sunday, February 23, 2014

Things to Be Thankful For




In no particular order...

My wonderful and hard-working husband; my loving God; my supportive family; my encouraging friends; a roof over my head; clothes to wear; shoes on my feet; a more mild day outside during this brutal winter; my cat; the Well; wisdom; a warm bed to sleep in at night; answered (and unanswered) prayers; food to eat; unexpected blessings; grace; the kindness of people; books; dark chocolate; Reese's cups; growth as a person; Young Adult Bible Study; photography; thoughtful gifts; safety; kind neighbors; coffee; good health; God's Word; the Holy Spirit inside of me; hope; perfect peace; writing; a hot shower in the morning; Netflix; Pinterest; the opportunities that I've had to travel; God's financial provision; music; comfy clothing; flowers; fragrant candles; mountains; beautiful sunrises and sunsets; fuzzy socks; laughter...and I will keep adding to this list. It helps to lift me up when I'm feeling down. :-)

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment