Sunday, August 25, 2013

His Eye is on the Sparrow


Earlier this evening, as I was worrying obsessively about something I couldn't control, God was gracious enough to speak to my anxious heart. I looked outside the clear glass storm door to the entrance of our humble abode, and saw a tiny bird hopping around on our concrete step. Then it struck me: God had His eye on that little bird! No matter how small or insignificant it's life may seem, God cared about that bird, and was glorified as it fulfilled its purpose. How much more, then, does He lovingly guide the lives of His children as they seek to please and follow Him?

Dear Jesus, thank you for loving me so very much. Thank You for caring about every area of my life, and for promising to guide me as I choose to trust and obey You.

No comments:

Post a Comment