Thursday, July 4, 2013

God is Our Refuge











"The LORD is good,
a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in Him!"
~Nahum 1:7

God is our refuge--He is always there for us when we need Him! A thought came to my mind after my work-day ended yesterday: "It's going to be okay!" This may not seem like a huge revelation, but I guess I would have to say that for me, it is! I tend to be pessimistic (I like to call it realistic, but either way, my natural inclination is not to have a positive outlook), and just the idea that things are going to be okay, that they're going to work out, was comforting. And the reason I could say things would be okay? GOD! He is in control. He loves me. He wants the best for me. Yes, I'm struggling with different issues in my life, and it's never easy. But the truth is, I have a God who lived and died and rose again, all to give me the opportunity to have an eternal lifetime of knowing and loving Him! I have to say, this is definitely something worth praising Him for!

No comments:

Post a Comment